Positioned on a great size block of land, with plenty of living and entertaining space, this home has all the creature comforts a family could ever need. With living areas and bedrooms spread across both levels, this is the perfect opportunity to have either the in-laws move in or have the teenagers spread out.
Features including the following:
- 3 bedrooms upstairs, 1 bedroom downstairs (all with built-in robes)
- Ensuite plus main bathroom for guests upstairs, additional bathroom downstairs
- Kitchen with quality European appliances, gas cooktop, and breakfast bar
- Lounge room for the family to spread out both downstairs and upstairs
- Covered entertaining deck with cafe blinds, plus a spa positioned outside master bedroom (additional deck downstairs also)
- 2 garages plus a carport, (additional paved pad for caravan or boat)
- Fireplace, hardwood timber floors, ceiling fans, security screens, split system airconditioning, under-stair storage
Additional features include - Envirocycle treatment plant, 45,000L cement water tank, 5,500L water tank, solar panels plus solar hot water system, cubby house, 3x garden sheds, fruit trees plus raised veggie gardens, seasonal creek, and partly fenced.
This home has all the added extras to live quietly and comfortably on the mountain, and is an excepetional buy for the price!
Inspections welcome by appointment.
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank