Platinum Properties exclusively present this hobby farm in the heart of Tamborine.
This acreage property consists of:
- 4.02Ha (9.93acres)
- Fully fenced, horse paddock, pig paddock, chook pen, established gardens
- Two large sheds, one with two car carport, 3 rooms,2 toilets, shower, kitchen facility (was used for extended family), one can be used as a potential horse stables.
- Several outbuildings including a tractor shed and enclosed horse stable.
- 1x 26,500 litre, 2x $19,000 litre water tanks
- 4x dams
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom residence (circa 1934). Either renovate and keep the character or knockdown and build your dream home on a plentiful block. Alternatively, bring in a relocatable Queenslander and simply enjoy.
- 3kva solar system
Acreage lifestyle blocks this close to local amenities are rare to find. If you're looking at starting a hobby farm, having horses or wanting to create an income from agistment, then this is your property. The scope for improvement and capital gain is endless. Currently running two cattle, two pigs, there is also an opportunity to lease out the several fenced paddocks for more cattle or horse agistment or a second residence. The current setup up of the main shed further enhances a future rental income.
This lifestyle property is located close to several schools, shopping centres, medical centres, sports centres and is approximately 1km from the well-established Yarrabilba development.
The address is serviced by several school bus routes to nearby Yarrabilba, Tamborine Mountain, Beaudesert and Jimboomba, with a combination of both primary and high schools just to name a few. Approximately 40 minutes drive to the M1 gives you direct access to the Gold Coast or Brisbane.
With the record current demand for real estate. this will not be on the market for long. The vendor has purchased elsewhere and is motivated to sell.
Please contact Garry O'Brien 0402 944 247. [email protected] for your inspection.
- Fully Fenced
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank