Here it is, the one you've been waiting for. Set in Oxenford, just a few minutes from the M1 motorway in a tranquil acreage estate, 49 Ruth Terrace is the perfect opportunity for anyone who needs a spacious family home and a huge shed.
The current owners have spent some big dollars getting this home where it is today, and now it can be yours.
The home at 49 Ruth Terrace features:
- A big 4+ bedroom home on a 5,119m block
- Spacious open plan living with vaulted ceilings and folding timber & glass doors opening to the ample outdoor entertaining space.
- LG 3 phase multi zone air conditioning
- Spectacular kitchen with ILVE double oven & gas burners, stone benches and an enormous walkin pantry
- Master bedroom with robes an a good size ensuite
- Large fully renovated main bathroom
- 3 very good size bedrooms with ceiling fans and updated robes
- "massage studio" adjoining the front of the house with waiting room, massage room & full private bathroom
- Home cinema room with elevated seating, or potentially another bedroom or gym
- Formal lounge room or large office space
- Full front fence with sliding gates & a double entry with ample parking for 6+ cars
- 12.5m x 4.5m heated fibreglass pool, just 6 years old, with Enviroswim silver & copper rod pool filter system installed 2018
- Spanning roughly 280m, the shed is the perfect place for a mechanic, or maybe a man cave.
- The main bay is approx 9.0m wide x 17m deep with a 5.0m wide x 3.6m high (approx) roller door, and an enclosed mezzanine area approx 6.0m x 3.5m ideal for an office
- car lift & shelving pictured may be negotiable
- The second bay is roughly 20m x 5m with roller doors on both ends
- And at the back is another store room approx 9.0 x 3.0m with roller door.
- The concrete floor was over-engineered to accomodate heavy vehicles if required.
- Internal space to park 12+ cars
- And on the roof is the huge 60 panel 20kw solar system servicing the house & shed
- 3 phase power & 15amp outlets
- External concrete pad for extra parking
Other features include
- the Stable & lockable tackroom, ideal for horses with the large paddock space at the back of the block
- Herb & vegetable gardens
- Backing on to the nature reserve
- 28000L rain water storage
- Separate carport
- And much more. Come & see for yourself!
Call Joe Farr for more details & make sure to come to our open home this weekend.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Solar Panels