If you've been waiting for an amazing home with nothing to do, ready to move in, then this one must be on your shortlist this weekend. Spacious & stunning, you'll fall in love with this family home, as soon as you set foot in the front door.
Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a great family estate, 1 Seidler Ave, Coombabah is ideally positioned with street access to an amazing conservation walk, a short stroll to a huge park with a modern playground & outdoor gym equipment, and a short drive to shopping, schools, sporting facilities & more.
All the hard work has been done with a beautiful renovation creating a huge open indoor-outdoor space with a large living room, stylish kitchen and bifold timber & glass doors opening to the Balinese-style alfresco patio & veranda.
Spanning roughly 157m, this family home features:
- Open plan air-conditioned living with dimmable LED lighting
- Upgraded kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking & lots of storage space
- Private outdoor entertaining with large timber deck & veranda
- Quality bamboo flooring throughout
- 3 great size bedrooms with robes & ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with air conditioner, walk-in robe & renovated ensuite
- Solar power on the tile roof
- Tiled double garage with remote roller door + shade sail over the driveway
- Well established gardens
The property is situated at the back of a great family estate and is close to
- Coombabah Lake Conservation Park
- Local playground with great facilities
- Harbour Town & Runaway Bay shopping centres
- Public transport
- In the catchment for Coombabah State School & Coombabah State High school + a short drive to the popular AB Paterson non-denominational private school
Don't be the one who misses out on this beautiful home. Call Joe Farr to find out more & come to our open home this weekend.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available