Located in the heart of the Northern Gold Coast on a 639m2 block, this home would make a great first home buyer opportunity or investment. Boasting tasteful renovations internally with a beautiful neutral colour palette, there is still room to tailor the exterior to your own personal taste.
Features include the following:
- 3 good size bedrooms with built-in robes, holland blinds and security screens
- Ensuite plus main bathroom
- Open plan living spaces featuring a mixture of tiled areas plus beautiful oak-look flooring
- Covered alfresco entertaining area overlooking the pool and yard
- In-ground pool and spa to keep you cool all Summer long
- Fully fenced yard with plenty of grassed space for kids and pets, plus garden shed
- Solar power and hot water
- Well-manicured gardens and grounds
- Additional features include - security screens, split system aircon, ceiling fans,
Closely located to plenty of family-friendly amenities including local shops plus Harbour Town Shopping Centre, Coombabah State School, medical centres and an array of dining options.
Inspections welcome by appointment with Joe Farr.
* We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outside Spa
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Solar Panels