DEPOSIT TAKEN- Buyers missed out and waiting to buy. Call me today to sell your property fast. ———-Perched stunningly on the edge of the mountain, showcasing the very best views the mountain has to offer, is the picturesque Aaronlee Retreat.
Featuring a mixture of 8x studios, cottages and cabin-style accommodations set across 5 beautiful acres of land, this stunning retreat offers lifestyle, accommodation, income and so much more. There are options from single studios to 3 bedroom cottages to enjoy.
Think of it as an early retirement plan with plentiful income; a stunning seachange or a business opportunity surrounded by wildlife and rolling cliffs.
Features include the following:
- 8 different types of accommodation in the main homestead constructed of brick and timber (all accommodation is fully self contained)
- The main residence has 3 bedrooms plus an office, 2 bathrooms and generous living areas
- Formal and informal living and dining spaces across both indoor and outdoor areas to enjoy
- Set privately back from the road, there is more than enough parking onsite for at least 8 cars in a new bitumen carpark
- Each unit has a TV, kitchenette with microwave, fridge, tea and coffee facilities, crockery, lounge suite, dining area, ensuite and fire place.
- The deluxe suites also have a spa bath, private deck or balcony.
Additional facilities include:
- Reception office in the main residence
- Swimming pool
- BBQ's and recreation area
- Rolling parklands, established gardens and stunning views
The opportunities to grow this business are limitless. Add additional accommodation types (subject to council approvals), offer health and wellness-style day programs, or network with local businesses to offer additional products and services.
Only 30 minutes drive to the Gold Coast, 45 mins to Surfers Paradise, 50 minutes to Brisbane and 20 minutes to Movieworld, Wet ‘n’ Wild and Dreamworld. Aaronlee Retreat is at the entrance to Lamington National Park, with all its scenic beauty, trail walks etc. The mountain also has many craft shops, quaint tea-houses and the like for tourists and day-trippers alike, to immerse themselves in.
Alternatively, you could scrap the business plan and move the entire extended family in and have nothing but beautiful surroundings and a relaxed, private mountain lifestyle all year round.
Inspections welcome by appointment only.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Inside Spa