All the boxes are ticked here!
✔ - Helensvale State Primary & Secondary catchment
✔ - Big extended 3 bedroom plus study home
✔ - Outdoor entertaining with a high veranda
✔ - Loads of parking including caport, pad for caravan and a big rear garage
✔ - Bus stop almost at the front door & just up the road from the train & Westfield
139 Discovery Drive, Helensvale is a fantastic family home featuring:
- Big L-shape lounge & dining area
- Galley kitchen with great storage
- Second living space leading to the huge veranda
- Master bedroom with near-new ensuite
- 2 more bedrooms with robes & fans, plus study and one with wall a/c
- updated bathroom and separate w/c
- Big back yard with beautiful buffalo lawn & established gardens
- Double garage with high insulated roof & plumbing for potential granny flat conversion (Subject to council consent)
- Terrific central Helensvale location
This home is perfect to add to your investment portfolio, as the current owners are looking to rent back for at least 12 months, while their new home is built.
Call Joe Farr for a private tour today!
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area