Centrally positioned in Labrador, is this wonderful ground floor 2 bedroom unit. Located in a small complex of just 12 units, and returning a great rent with a stable tenant in place, this is an excellent piece to add to your existing investment portfolio. This would also make an excellent opportunity for a first home owner to get into the market. This is low maintenance living at its finest.
Featuring a large open plan living and dining area that flows through the kitchen, to a private covered courtyard. The kitchen has quality appliances and plenty of bench/cupboard space two spacious bedrooms feature built in wardrobes.
Features include the following:
- Boutique complex of only 12 units
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- 1 modern bathroom
- Kitchen with quality appliances & plenty of bench/cupboard space
- Open plan living and dining area
- Covered private courtyard
- Ceiling fans, security screens and blinds throughout
- Single car space under the building
- Rental return of $330 per week
- Body Corp approx. $59/week
- Central location - Close to everything!
Only a short stroll to the magnificent Broadwater and local cafes and shops. Public transport is close by and easy access to Griffith University or Gold Coast Hospital, Harbour Town Shopping Centre and Labrador Park shops. Short drive to Australia Fair and Southport CBD.
Inspections welcome by appointment only.
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes