Looking for a great starter home or investment in a top location? Look no further!
Unit 6 in "Nufar Lodge" is a top level home in a small group of just 8.
The unit include :
- open plan lounge / dining with near new floor coverings
- Lovely kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 1 great size bedroom with mirrored robe
- Modernised bathroom
- Single off road car space + storage
- Low body corporate fees
- Just a short stroll to the Broadwater Parklands
- Convenience store, McDonalds, Subway, Crust Pizza & more just 1 block away
- Close to the trendy Chirn Park cafe & restaurant strip
- Route 712 bus stop close by on Steven Street, and a short walk to Marine Pde bus stops for 704 & 711 routes providing quick access to the Southport CBD, Harbourtown and Westfield Helensvale connecting to light rail to Griffth Uni & heavy rail to Brisbane
For the cashflow investor, this property is currently rented for $270/week until August 2021, and we now appraise this one at low $300's/week
Body corp: approx $32/week. Disclosure statement available on request.
Council: approx $926/half
For the land banker, the building contains just 8 units on an 819m² corner block with approx. 20.4m frontage to Stevens St & 40.2m to Meyer St.
Current zoning is RD4 (1 dwelling per 200m²)
Proposed zoning in the new city plan increases to RD7 (1 bedroom per 25m²) with a height limit of 26m (*see reference links below from the round 4 consultation)
This one is a must to inspect, so call Joe Farr today for a private tour. 24 hours+ notice required.
Disclaimer: Platinum Properties has made all efforts to ensure the information provided, as a convenience, is accurate and free from errors in all respects, for the property offered. However we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability for any errors or inaccuracies. Prospective purchasers should make all efforts to verify information contained herein and conduct their own research. Additionally, all property prices displayed are current at the time of issue.
Proposed Residential Density: Draft for public consultation - round 4, 03 March 2021
Proposed Height Changes: Draft for public consultation - round 4, 02 March 2021
Proposed Zoning: Draft for public consultation - round 4, 02 March 2021