Situated on a 4,037m2 fully fenced corner block you will find this recently renovated, solid double story home which offers dual living. Perfect for the large or extended family, this home has 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens and 2 living areas. This will also be an attractive opportunity for investors with rent potential of $1,000 per week.
With a full re-paint to the entire outside, this home now has a fresh new feel and look. A 12m x 9m steel shed/workshop can be found at the rear of the property and has water and electricity already connected. Also featuring a 350L solar hot water system and a 2KW solar power system. There is approx. 1400m2 of resurfaced asphalt surrounding the property. This would make an excellent option for someone that wants to run their business from home with plenty of space on offer and plenty of room for future improvements.
- 4,037m2 fully fenced corner block
- Dual living potential
- 350L solar hot water system
- 2KW solar power system
- Double storey renovated brick house
- Complete re-paint to the outside of the house
- Large shed/workshop with electricity & water connected
- 2 separate entries, 1 manual the other electric
- Approx. 1,400m2 of resurfaced asphalt surrounds the property
- LED lighting internally & floodlights externally
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- 1 modern bathroom
- Master with balcony access
- Kitchen with island bench and quality appliances
- Spacious living area
- Balcony area off the living
- Ceiling fans throughout
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- 1 bathroom
- Tiled living area
- Kitchen with quality appliances & plenty of storage
- Ceiling fans throughout
Ideally located between 2 major exits (exit 69 and exit 66) this home is directly opposite a church and is less than 3km to the Smith Street & M1 Motorways, 2.6km to Parkwood Station, 7km to Gold Coast University Hospital & Griffith University and just 10km to Southport CBD & 15km to the heart of Surfers Paradise. Due to its prime location this property has great commercial potential as well, for any number of possible businesses subject to the necessary council approvals & permits.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Joe Farr today.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.