STUNNING EXPANSIVE VIEWS & SPACIOUS LIVING!
Stunning, expansive views extending down over the exclusive Royal Pines Golf Course, reaching as far South as the peak of Mount Warning. With tree tops as far as the eye can see, one would never guess they are in the heart of the Gold Coast!
Welcome to the home that offers lifestyle, opulent views and open living space, yet is gently nestled back off the street frontage for maximum privacy. Well positioned on a generous block of 932m2, this home is spread over two(2) levels, and whilst renovated, has had its original character and charm maintained to be brought into the modern day.
With an open plan, high ceilinged lounge room affectionately dubbed as 'The Great Room' by the current owners, it has seen many memories including watching the hot air balloons rise out over the mountains and New Years fireworks.
Features include the following:
- Master suite with large walk-in robe and ensuite, plus beautiful night time views from your bath
- 3x Additional bedrooms with a combination of built-in robes, split system aircondtioners and external access, plus a good size study
- Main bathroom for guests or kids with dual vanities and frameless shower
- Kitchen with stainless gas cooktop, electric oven and Miele dishwasher that matches the cabinetry finishes and of course, view out over the pool and surrounding suburb
- Laundry with external access, loads of storage and 2 clotheslines
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with insulated roofing, tiled flooring and protective pet netting
- 92,000 litre, tiled in-ground pool (the average pool is approx. 50,000L)
- 20x panel solar system that is completely gutter guarded
- Stand-alone solar powered Hot Water System
- State of the art water filtration system throughout
- Internal stairs to double garage with built-in workshop space (incl. benches and wall-mounted tool hangings)
The extra money has been well spent to install things like - teenage retreat, additional powder room, Belgium tiles, electric sun/security shutters, Crimsafe panels to the laundry, 20x panel solar system, solar hot water, fresh internal ceilings and guttering, decorative lighting.
With well-established gardens and grounds, this low maintenance home is located close to plenty of accessible, family-friendly amenities, to make it a prime piece of Ashmore real estate.
Do not miss your opportunity to inspect this home - it truly has to be felt to be appreciated!
Inspections welcome by appointment.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
4 bedrooms plus study;
Electronic security blinds plus crimsafe;
High quality water filtration system (plumbed to the entire house)
Stand-alone solar powered hot water system