Live The Tropical Resort Lifestyle
Located in the sought after "Oasis" waterfront complex in the beautiful suburb of Runaway Bay is this spectacular 3 bedroom townhouse that has been kept in immaculate condition throughout. Live the tropical resort lifestyle with fantastic onsite facilities such as an in ground swimming pool with spa, a large floodlit tennis court with BBQ area and a gym, sauna & recreation room. Situated in a convenient location with the Runaway Bay Shopping Centre only a stone's throw away.
You will find two entertainment areas, with a private courtyard to the front, and an expansive covered alfresco dining/entertaining area at the rear. Inside is the open plan living and dining areas featuring air conditioning for those hot summer Runaway Bay days and the kitchen has quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 upstairs bathrooms + downstairs powder room
- Master with a spacious ensuite hidden behind the mirrored wardrobe sliding doors
- Open plan living and dining with air conditioning
- Kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Expansive alfresco dining off the living with ceiling fan & tropical outlook
- Private courtyard located at the entry of the townhouse
- Manicured private gardens, as well as well-maintained complex grounds
- Neutral colour tones throughout
- Quality stainless steel ceiling fans, 2 split system air conditioners & 1 window air conditioner
- Sparkling in ground swimming pool with spa
- Large flood lit tennis court with BBQ area
- Gym, sauna and recreation room
- Waterfront boardwalk
- Sought after waterfront complex "Oasis"
All of this within walking distance to Runaway Bay Shopping Centre, and close to a variety of local amenities such as, Sports Super Centre, cycling and walking tracks, Runaway Bay leagues, cricket, soccer & netball clubs, Biggera Waters State School, St Francis Xavier Primary School, a variety of restaurants & cafes, and the iconic Broadwater. A short drive will take you to Harbour Town, Gold Coast Hospital, Griffith university, our very own Gold Coast golden beaches and also easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta. For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Joe Farr today.