Beautiful Ex-Display Home, Priced For Immediate Sale
If you're after a lovely first home or investment in a super convenient location, then don't look past this beautifully maintained townhouse at 2/126 Logan St, Eagleby.
Just 13 years young, built in 2007, "Eagleby Heights" consists of just 15 free-standing homes in a lovely complex. As one of the original display homes for the estate, this particular home was built to a higher specification level compared to most of the other neighbouring homes.
Townhouse #2 features:
- Open plan air conditioned downstairs living with neutral tiles & new carpet
Freshly painted exterior - Upgraded display home features including a lovely timber staircase
- Well appointed kitchen with plenty of storage space & quality stainless steel appliances
- Downstairs power room
- Master bedroom with air conditioner, mirrored robes & lovely ensuite
- 2 more great side bedrooms with robes
- Covered outdoor entertaining, extensive timber decking, storage shed & a nice size private yard
- Single garage + driveway parking
"Eagleby Heights" townhouses features:
$50pw- Low body corporate fees
- Secure complex with remote gates
- Swimming pool.
- Close to the M1 motorway & Beenleigh train station for an easy commute.
- Easy pedestrian access into the Beenleigh Town Centre
For the investor:
- rental estimate approx $300/week
Interested? Then call Joe Farr to book in a private tour, or visit our next open home.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements