SOLD - SOLD - NEXT...
Welcome to 24 Pemberton Close where the sayings; the king of the hill and the queen of the mountain are certainly applicable here. When driving up the driveway that is surrounded by lush greenery and natures finest, you will get a sense of feeling that something beautiful is about to appear right before your eyes. This dual living home will definitely impress you the whole way through. Inspections strictly by appointment only.
Upon entering this magnificent residence, you are greeted by two spacious living areas that are divided by a 2-way fireplace that is perfect for those chilly months in the hinterland. Off these two living spaces is the expansive veranda that boasts panoramic views of the Gold Coast. These views are simply spectacular on a clear day and the coastline lights up like a Christmas tree at night.
To the left upon entering is the gourmet kitchen that features quality stainless steel appliances and beautiful unique bench tops that span across the entire kitchen. The dining and kitchen are combined for easy family meals and also opens up on to the expansive veranda. To the right of entry is the master bedroom with stunning ensuite that has only the highest of quality fittings and fixtures.
Downstairs is a whole other world. The spacious rumpus room features a bar which makes entertaining a breeze and the three bedrooms with plush style carpet are a decent size with two of them opening up to the downstairs patio area. The main bathroom and laundry can also be found on this level.
- 8 acres of lush greenery and manicured gardens & grounds
- Panoramic views of the Gold Coast coastline
- Electric gate with tree lined sealed bitumen driveway
- Commercial shed, dam and irrigation system
- 2 x 44,000L water tanks
- Large double storey home
- Double lock up garage + 2 car covered carport
- Polished timber flooring throughout upstairs
- Tiled living downstairs and plush carpet to bedrooms
- Beautiful entrance from carport
- Two spacious living areas with a 2-way fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen with beautiful bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space
- Dining combined with kitchen; easy for family meals
- Expansive timber decked veranda with only the best views around
- Master bedroom with polished timber flooring, stylish modern ensuite, walk in robe and veranda access
- Spacious tiled rumpus room with a bar for entertaining (also opens up on to the undercover patio area)
- 3 large bedrooms with plush carpet; two have access to patio area
- Stylish main bathroom with separate shower and separate bath, beautiful vanity and access to the undercover patio area
- Separate laundry
- Expansive undercover patio area overlooking the manicured gardens and grounds with a stunning coastal backdrop
We could go on forever trying to explain this beautiful home, but it really has to be seen in person to appreciate every little detail. Come and see the 180 degree breathtaking views for yourself. Beautiful inside and out, this home will not disappoint. For more information please contact Antonio Contreras today. Inspections strictly by appointment only.
Disclaimer: Platinum Properties has made all efforts to ensure the information provided, as a convenience, is accurate and free from errors in all respects, for the property offered. However we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability for any errors or inaccuracies. Prospective purchasers should make all efforts to verify information contained herein and conduct their own research. Additionally, all property prices displayed are current at the time of issue.
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room