GRAB YOURSELF A BARGAIN!
This spacious 1st floor one bedroom apartment is priced to sell. You will be impressed with the size of the lounge area and well equipped kitchen allowing plenty of room for the family to enjoy weekends away. Views to the magnificent Broadwater and parklands, plus easy walk to light rail, and Southport CBD
Presently in the holiday pool (short term lease) you can have the best of both worlds where you can use the apartment yourself on the occasional weekend and still enjoy the income that is generated for the rest of the year. The complex is immaculate, with a large swimming pool, 1/2 tennis court and BBQ area and is located opposite the beautiful Broadwater, take this opportunity to grab a bargain apartment in prime location.
- Spacious, fully furnished 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment
- Largest 1 bedroom apartment in the building
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Single car accommodation
- Across the road from the magnificent Broadwater
- Easy access to the Gold Coast Hospital & Griffith University & Surfers Paradise
- Short stroll to the light rail & Southport CBD & Broadwater parklands
- Resort style amenities, Pool, spa, BBQ & half tennis court
- Presently in holiday pool, rental estimate $300 per week
- Within walking distance to the Broadwater, CBD, Aquatic centre, restaurants, clubs/pubs & the Gold Coast light rail
This is an amazing opportunity, to secure a prime investment unit in an excellent location. You would have to go a long way to find such a bargain priced property in such an idyllic location, so call now to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $199000.
Interest Rate (p.a)