SIMPLY SPECTACULAR, CHIRN PARK DUPLEX
This modern easy care home has the feeling of continuity as you enter, with the living area flowing to the huge wrap around timber deck. The climate controlled Vergola plus the undercover alfresco area is perfect for the family who love to entertain.
The owners of this immaculate Chirn Park duplex are very motivated to sell and have given instructions "all reasonable offers will be considered."
* Modern and freshly painted 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom duplex in prime location
* Spacious open plan tiled living area downstairs, that flows to the outdoor living space
* 2nd living area/TV room upstairs
* Huge Master Bedroom with large built-in-robes and spectacular en-suite with his & hers vanities
* 2nd & 3rd bedrooms are very spacious & have generous built-in-robes
* Large 3 door storage/linen cupboard
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Space saving study nook upstairs
* Well-appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, new oven & plumbed fridge space
* Massive outdoor wrap around timber decked area with rain sensitive Vergola
* Covered alfresco dining area
* SLUG Plus a second secure designated parking space
* Off street parking for a boat or caravan
* Short stroll to the trendy Chirn Park restaurant & cafe precinct,
* Public transport including light rail close by
* Easy access to Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital
* Rental potential of $650 p/week
* Nestled in a quiet cul de sac just 100 metres from the Chirn Park shopping village
* No body corporate fees, shared insurance only.
Chirn Park is fast becoming one of the most progressive and desirable suburbs on the Gold Coast. Located on the border of Labrador and Southport, just a short distance to Broadwater Parklands playground areas, walking and cycle paths.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.