Charming Hinterland Home With Breathtaking Views
Welcome to 10 Magnetic Drive in Tamborine Mountain. This home presents beautifully both inside and out. If you are after a more relaxed lifestyle while still being close to the Gold Coast for work purposes, then this home could be the one for you. Capture the breathtaking panoramic views of the Hinterland, Gold Coast and Coolangatta from both the front veranda and the huge timber deck at the back.
The charm of this two storey home will have you falling in love as soon as you walk in the door. The living area has beautiful polished timber flooring and has just had a new slow combustion heater added to keep you warm and cosy on those chilly winter nights. The modern kitchen features a breakfast bar and flows seamlessly onto the dining and out to the back veranda.
- 1,077m2 block
- Stunning views of the Hinterland, Gold Coast & Coolangatta
- 3 bedrooms with built ins
- 2 bathrooms (main with spa bath)
- Master with ensuite and veranda access
- Living area with polished timber floors
- New slow combustion heater
- Beautiful kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwaher
- Huge timber deck at the rear of property
- Veranda at the front of the property
- Beautiful manicured and landscaped gardens & grounds
- Carport and undeer house storage
This home would also be great for holiday letting or a permanent long term rental. But once you walk through this beautiful, cosy home, you will want to buy it for yourself. Conveniently located on the North side of Tamborine Mountain, you will have easy access to all that the Mountain has to offer. For more information or to arrange a private viewing, call Joe Farr today.