Welcome Home. Apartment 18 in "River Point" is what Gold Coast living is all about. Spacious living in a classic building with a prime riverfront location.
The current owners have put their heart & soul into creating an absolutely stunning home. The kitchen & bathrooms have both been completely renovated to a very high standard with premium appliances, and beautiful hybrid flooring & premium carpets have been installed throughout.
18/77 Brighton Parade features:
- A huge open plan living area with a large foyer area, spanning to the alfresco entertaining space through the new stacker doors
- Dining & kitchen drenched with natural light through the large windows to take in the captivating views across the river to Main Beach, Paradise Waters & Surfers Paradise
- Three great size bedrooms. The spacious main has air conditioning, a walk-thru robe with near new cabinetry and a sparkling ensuite with frameless glass, floor to ceiling tiles and a large vanity. Bedroom 2 has great mirrored built-in robes, while bedroom 3 has a private balcony making it ideal as a breezy home office.
- Further upgrades include modern air conditioning, new lighting & oversize ceiling fans throughout, 900mm Westinghouse "self cleaning" pyrolytic oven/air fryer, ceiling smoothed to remove stipple paint + square-set cornice removal, remote control roller blinds, euro laundry & much more....
"River Point" is a solid concrete building, circa 1980, in a prime river-front location. They don't build 'em like this anymore! Spacious apartments with big balconies, wide corridors (which have recently been freshened up with new paint & hybrid flooring), lovely grounds with tidy gardens, a great pool by the river with entertaining area and a secure underground garage. For your security, there is intercom access and cameras in the common areas. The building is pet friendly (subject to BC approval) with plenty of fury neighbours to greet you in the hallway.
You'll love the location, in the sought-after Sundale precinct with great facilities on your doorstep.
- Woolworths Metro, The Jasmine Room Yum-Cha, See Thai Restaurant and Bar 11 across the road are just a few of the great local spots for you to enjoy. You'll probably never use that beautiful new kitchen with all the top dining nearby!
- Just down the road one direction is the Broadwater Parklands with acres of green open space, and the other way you have James Orwell Park with outdoor fitness equipment, a great playground, off-leash dog area, rugby & basketball facilities & more.
- Miles of bike & walking tracks let you safely explore the Broadwater, Beaches & The Spit,
- and you're just a short stroll from the light rail station for easy access to Surfers Paradise & Broadbeach (and soon Burleigh Heads) to the south, and the Gold Coast Hospital & Helensvale to the north, joining the train to the Brisbane CBD & Airtrain to Brisbane Airport.
Call Joe or Michael to arrange a viewing. Open to view this weekend.
Don't miss this rare opportunity by the river!
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention have been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Farr Real Estate gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to the purchase.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes