7 Offers after the first open home. One happy buyer & six+ who missed out. If you're selling around Beenleigh, let's chat!
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom townhouse in the heart of Beenleigh. Perfectly positioned within walking distance of all of the important amenities, this low-maintenance townhouse is a sturdy brick and tile construction with easy street access and well-established gardens and grounds. Whether you are looking to purchase as an investor adding to an existing portfolio or an owner-occupier looking for their first purchase, this property will represent great value to all buyers. With low body corporate fees and a great rental return of $450 per week, this townhouse will no doubt tick all the right boxes.
Features include the following:
- 3 good-sized bedrooms with wardrobes
- 1 bathroom plus an additional separate toilets
- Master bedroom with air conditioning
- Open-plan kitchen & dining with plenty of storage space
- Great-sized tiled living area
- Internal laundry with additional toilet
- Secure single lock-up garage with internal and external access
- Well-manicured gardens and grounds throughout the complex
- Currently tenanted at $450 per week
- Low body corporate fees
-This property is close to plenty of transport, a variety of education and medical facilities, as well as shopping centres, dining precincts, and tourist hot spots, and just a 28-minute drive to Brisbane CBD
Inspections are welcome by appointment.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention have been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Farr Real Estate gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own inquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes