Where style and opulence meet country lifestyle, this is Canungra House!
The location is secluded, the home is magnificent, the lifestyle on offer is perfection!
A unique, luxurious, architecturally designed masterpiece that perfectly encapsulates high-end country living, whilst still being inviting and homely enough to include every modern-day creature comforts, with just the right amount of effortless style. Think of it as your own private Hinterland escape set on just over 55 acres. Hiding beautifully amongst mountains and rolling valleys, and with award-winning wineries as neighbours, you can relax and enjoy the views and the sounds of the creek bubbling gently along below you.
This home has the most stunning residence that offers contemporary dual-living, spectacular views, direct Canungra Creek frontage with an exceptional variety of aquatic life, rolling paddocks for your farm animals and pets, sheds for maintenance and storage, orchards, vegetable and herb gardens to enable a paddock-to-plate lifestyle or new business opportunity. This is truly living your best life!
The main residence features:
- Grand entrance foyer with office walks in off a gated, circular entrance driveway with feature gardens
- 2 complete kitchens - functional and aesthetically pleasing in every way with quality stainless appliances and high quality finishings, the downstairs kitchen even features a Stockman-inspired splashback artwork,
- Dining room, formal lounge room with modern, electric fireplace and full bar flow naturally onto the entertaining space through cedar bi-fold doors
- 2 lounge areas upstairs plus media room complete with the ever-popular yet classically-themed ‘barn doors’
- 5 spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes
- 2 bathrooms with dual shower heads, generous vanities with double sinks, large mirror surrounded by decorative lighting, heated towel rails and lamps, concealed-cistern toilets,
- Laundry with additional powder room
- Front and rear balconies upstairs that are screened in for year-round use
- Views from almost every room in the house
- Separate triple bay garage with steel frame and cathedral ceiling
- 3-phase power to the main home also
- Filter and UV water filtration system installed throughout
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and satellite internet complete the package
Entertaining at this home will provide next-level joy, with options that feature:
- 10 x 5.5 metre swimming pool looking directly towards the mountain range
- Outdoor recreational area that is comprised of a large fire pit, gas plumbed BBQ and cooking area
- Built-in surround sound system with speakers installed throughout both levels and the entertaining deck
- Expansive deck that spans the rear of the property and extends out around the pool edge, overlooking the Canungra Valley and the pastures leading down to Canungra Creek
- Secluded pond with walk-bridge
- Tree swings and garden seats aplenty, placed at beautiful vantage points throughout the land
The properties infrastructure is also very well-thought out and positioned. It includes:
- 20 x 10 metre shed with solar power, 3-phase power plus toilet and shower room
- Irrigated gardens around the main homestead, as well as irrigation to the vegetable gardens and drip-feed irrigation to the orchard
- 5x fully fenced paddocks with ballcock troughs - 2 with animals stalls; cattle crush, holding frame and loading ramps
- Bore pump which fills up water tanks, irrigates and waters stock
- Multiple gated access points for security - electric main street entrance, gates to paddock and shed access points, gated main entry to the homestead as well as paddock and trail gates throughout
- Horse-friendly structure due to minimal use of barbed wire
- Over 300 metres of direct water frontage
Your lifestyle will be enhanced by the amount of fresh produce on offer. Keep them for yourself, share with family and friends or start your own hobby farm…the options for a paddock-to-plate lifestyle are endless. You can choose from and array of herbs, vegetables and fruits including: olives, lemons, limes, orange and blood orange, mandarin, grapefruit, plums, peaches, nectarines, passionfruit vines, kiwi fruit, fig, pomegranate, mangos, strawberries, guavas, avocado, mulberry, bananas, pawpaw and pears.
Every part of this home has been well-thought out, strategically planned to capture the views and intended for a specific purpose. Add to this the use of Australian hardwoods, cedars and timbers as centrepieces to the construction, plenty of natural light and breeze flowing through the home, picturesque native plants and trees in abundance, plus turtle species, Bass, Murray River Cod and even the odd platypus in the creek - this is unrivalled Australian living.
Rural properties of this calibre don’t change hands often. Set approximately 100 metres above sea-level, this home is completely flood-free. Only an inspection will help you truly feel the lifestyle that this property has on offer for the right Buyer. There is absolutely nothing left to do but put your best offer on paper, so you don’t miss out!
Call Joe Farr to find out more about this great property & to book in a viewing.
Please note that QLD legislation prevents us from providing a price guide for a property advertised for auction.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - Above Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank