Looking for a fresh, spacious apartment in a handy location? The look no further than #13 in "Plato Place" on Rose Street, Southport.
Whether you're looking for an affordable first home, or a "cash cow" investment in a sough-after location, this apartment needs to be on your shopping list weekend.
On offer at 13/18-20 Rose St, Southport is:
- a lovely 1 bedroom apartment in a modern, boutique building with just 18 units
- Spacious living & dining room with brand new carpet
- Functional kitchen with plenty of storage
- Big bedroom with mirrored built-in robes and double-glazed windows
- Combined bathroom/laundry
- East facing balcony looking over the pool
- Ducted air conditioning
- One secure underground carpark
- Gated complex with intercom access
- Inground pool
This sought-after location is so convenient
- Just a short stroll to the Broadwater Parklands
- Great dining & entertainment at the CSI club & SOPO Brewing Co.
- A few minutes drive to Gold Coast University Hospital & Griffith University
- Close to Australia Fair and the almost complete Queen Street Village with light rail access to Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach & Helensvale
For the investor, rental appraisal is $380-420/week, although with a crazy demand in this location, a high rent could well be achievable (enquire to arrange a chat with our Southport expert property manager)
Call Michael Conrick or Dianne McMaster to arrange a viewing.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own enquiries, inspections and measurements prior to purchase.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground