SPACIOUS HOME IN GOLF COURSE PRECINCT!
Located in the well-established and much sought-after Parkwood Golf Course community, this home is spacious, well-built and sits in one of the quietest cul-de-sacs in Parkwood. With barely 20 homes in the street, this private oasis is somewhere you'll want to stay for many years to come.
Features include the following:
- 957m2 block positioned at the end of the cul-de-sac
- Only 350m to the Parkwood Light Rail Station
- Four spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- Two bathrooms plus a powder room for guests
- Master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Multiple living areas throughout offering ample space
- Recently renovated modern kitchen with island bench with stone tops, decorative lighting, soft-close drawers, generous fridge space and spacious pantry
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with elevated positioning
- Stunning in-ground swimming pool
- Double garage with rear access and plenty of additional driveway space
- Security screens and ceiling fans throughout, plus high ceilings and Holland blinds
- Air conditioning for comfort
Parkwood has fast become a Northern Gold Coast hotspot, as it is now home to the Griffith University campus (one of the biggest in the country), the Gold Coast University Hospital, the new Gold Coast Private Hospital precinct, the refurbished Parkwood International Golf Club and home of the Titans NRL club, and plenty of independent businesses and public transport.
Inspections welcome by appointment.
Disclaimer: Platinum Properties has made all efforts to ensure the information provided, as a convenience, is accurate and free from errors in all respects, for the property offered. However we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability for any errors or inaccuracies. Prospective
Property Code: 1325