4 bathrooms + outdoor shower
3 car garage
An iconic home to sweep you away
One-of-a-kind architecture with breathtaking views.
Inspired by the exotic undertones of Mexican adobe architecture, this award-winning, one-of-a-kind home overlooks the spectacular Broadwater from one of the most idyllic sites on the Sovereign Islands.
A true statement residence with no expense spared on detail, including 300-year-old, antique Indian doors that create an inspirational welcome to the timeless architecture that covers 650sq.m of home and echoes prestige from every corner.
With dazzling internal finishes that carefully integrate beautiful stone flooring with adobe curved walls, feature niches and built-in seating, the home interiors open to a stunning outdoor entertaining area that is revealed behind majestic timber-framed bi-folding doors.
An infinity-edged pool with built-in wet bar sits idyllically under a tiled roof pavilion, and the home's gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, wok burner and indoor BBQ grill add to its credentials as a 'perfect entertainer'.
Up to five king-sized bedrooms all offer breath taking water views, and an executive styled study/media room can double as a sixth bedroom option.
The master suite is both distinctive and luxurious in its grandeur. It includes a unique indoor/outdoor shower that further enriches the experience of living in such a brilliantly designed home.
Solar powered pool and spa heating, with electric booster, solar hot water and solar power adds to the property's energy efficient, 'future-ready' features.
The home was built with solid concrete block construction and suspended concrete slab under the craftmanship of highly esteemed master builder Martin Fiebig,
It can accommodate the largest boating vessels with a 3.5x12m pontoon located against its expansive 22m Broadwater quay line, with a three-car garage, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, security system, intercom and impeccable garden adding to the opulence.
This home will speak the well-travelled and those who aspire to be. It brings the indescribable energy of South America to the Gold Coast and presents as an extremely rare opportunity to any culture-loving, discerning buyer.
* Massive 1,020m2 block with 22m waterfrontage & expansive Broadwater views
* 650sqm home, exquisite Mexican adobe architecture, full concrete construction
* Up to 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms plus external shower, 3 car garage
* Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, wok burner & indoor BBQ grill
* Unique, award winning home, quality fittings, statement 300 year old entry door
* Infinity edge pool. massive 2 level tiled pavilion perfect for entertaining
* Media room, ducted reverse cycle air-con, solar hot water & power
* Beautifully landscaped gardens, security system, intercom
* 3.5x12m pontoon perfect for mooring a large vessel, bridge free
Inspections are welcome by appointment only.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access