Set on a huge 42,940m2 block in the "Emerging Community" Zone, this is a fantastic house & land opportunity with a potential subdivision upside in the future in this growth corridor (STCC).
The property currently features:
- a four bedroom, 1 bathroom house with pool
- one bedroom, 1 bathroom "granny flat"
- small dam
- fantastic views from the elevated south-east end of the site
Proximity is close to the recently developed Nature's Edge estate & also close to the ongoing Brookhaven development.
The property is in a great location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac & is close to:
- Little Oak Early Learning Centre & Bahrs Scrub Early Learning Centre
- In the catchment area for Windaroo State Primary & Windaroo Valley State High School
- Local shopping at Bannockburn
- Great parks & reserves for family outings & bush walking
- A short drive to the Beenleigh town centre with easy access to the Train & M1 Motorway.
- Centrally located midway between the Gold Coast & Brisbane CBD and close to the booming Yatala Industrial precincint.
So if you're looking for a unique, private property with immediate rental income potential in a great suburban-fringe location, with a potential subdivision upside, don't look past this great opportunity,
Call Joe Farr today for your private inspection.
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - In Ground