Looking for a home on a great level block with beautiful established gardens that is ready to move straight in? Then you've got to see 23 Caryota Ct, Tamborine Mountain with Joe Farr.
Set in a tranquil, tree-lined cul-de-sac and surrounded by lovely homes, this lovely property will be your perfect escape from the hustle of city life.
- 4 great size bedrooms, all with robes & ceiling fans
- Open living & dining with a lovely wood-fire & split air conditioning
- Timber kitchen with lots of storage and near-new appliances
- Brand new carpet & lots of recent updates including new light switches, power points, power utility box
- Freshly painted inside & out
- Established gardens with a high front hedge, an assortment of fruit trees including peach, macadamia, lychees & nectarines, as well as the stunning 200 year old Western Red Cedar at the bottom of the garden
- Two storage shed, lots of level parking ideal for a caravan & motorhome
- Great location, just around the corner from the Tamborine Mountain Sports Centre, and a short stroll from parks, walking trails and wineries
- Major shopping, M1 motorway & train are approx 30min down the mountain an local shops, restaurants and cafes are only a few minutes away
To inspect anytime, day or evening, call Joe Farr.
* We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced