UNDER CONTRACT IN JUST ONE DAY WITH MULTIPLE COMPETING OFFERS.
CALL JOE FARR IF YOU'RE SELLING SOON. 0413 949 455
If you're looking for a home with more, then this is it. Set on a huge 2,257 m² corner block, you get not one, but two big homes. Plus a cavernous shed and workshop, perfect for the car lovers.
The main house features:
- Spacious open plan living with near new tiling
- Recently renovated kitchen with lots of storage & 5 burner gas cooktop
- Formal lounge and dining spaces
- Separated bedrooms with the main bedroom + ensuite & walkin robe to one end of the house with an adjoining smaller bedroom/office/nursery
- Two more large bedrooms with built-in robes to the other end of the house
- Large laundry, main bathroom, double garage & store room complete the main house
- Solar power to keep your bills low
- Split system air conditioners
Then there's the detatched flat
- approx. 8 years old
- Large living with a quality kitchen with stone bench tops and two-pac cupboards
- 2 big bedrooms with robes
- Laundry & bathroom
To the back you've got
- the huuuuge veranda between both homes, perfect for entertaining
- the big inground pool
- lush, established gardens
- 2x rain water tanks with pumps to the garden and flat
- 2x garden sheds
- second driveway access to the back yard, handy for a caravan or motorhome
And finally, there's "The Shed"
- set behind the side gates with a large concrete area
- double carport approx. 7x7m
- main shed section with high roller door, approx. 10x7m
- work shop / storeroom approx. 6x7m
- shelving, benches, storage etc. negotiable.
Combined undercover area for both homes, entertaining & shed is approx. 520m²
Council Rates approx. $808/half
Water including consumption approx. $330/quarter
Torrens Title, no body corporate
This home absolutely must be sold. Ideally our clients would prefer a longer settlement but this is negotiable.
To inspect this property, please call Joe Farr to book a private tour.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Water Tank