Bethania Big Block Riverfront Opportunity. Bring Your Boat!
Joe Farr Platinum Properties are excited to be able to present this large riverfront block with a solid family home in a tightly held location.
FOR SALE BY AUCTION. Saturday 29th May at 10:30am onsite at 14 Galena Ct (unless sold prior)
Featuring a lovely four bedroom home high at the front of the block, and loads of space with approx 2501m of land on a 120m+ deep block backing on to the Logan River.
- Spacious open plan living with great river views and combustion heater
- Large kitchen with lots of storage, big island bench, dishwasher and space for a two door refrigerator. Modern appliances including integrated microwave
- Second living area / rumpus room downstairs
- Large laundry & downstairs bathroom
- One bedroom or office downstairs
- Three large bedroom upstairs with robes & ceiling fans
- Main bathroom upstairs with large bath
- Huge fenced back yard with garden shed, veranda and a Hills Hoist
- Wide side access
- Lower level yard with a large shed/garage with 2 roller doors & power, ideal for boat storage
- Ramp into the Logan River
This great home is located just a few blocks from the Bethania Train Station & local shops.
It is in the catchment areas for Waterford State School & Loganlea State High School, and the popular Canterbury College & Bethania Lutheran School are close by too.
Inspect by appointment with Joe Farr, or come to our next open home.
AUCTION ONSITE. Saturday 29th May at 10:30am (unless sold prior)
Please note, as property is being sold by auction, QLD legislation prohibits us from providing a price guide or discussing price with potential buyers prior to auction. This website may have filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any price estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be considered a price guide.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.