YOUR WOODLANDS PARADISE AWAITS
If you need space for the larger family, or just want a spacious home in a tranquil, private setting, then 12 Girraween Place in Waterford's "Woodlands" estate absolutely must be on your shopping list.
Spread over a 686m block, surrounded by established hedges and mature lemon-scented gums, overlooking a reserve at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this modern home is your private haven in an established Delfin estate that is so close to everything.
12 Girraween Place features:
- Large open plan tiled living spaces overlooking the private gardens
- Open plan kitchen with plenty of storage, breakfast bar, gas cooktop and plumbing to the refrigerator
- Second living or theater room with integrated projector & screen
- Large main bedroom with walk-in robes, ensuite and direct access to the deck
- 3 more bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large double garage with remote front roller door + a single rear roller door for access to a rear storage area
- Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioning
- Insulated roof & ceiling, with ample attic storage easily accessible by retractable stairs
- Covered outdoor entertaining, extensive timber deck & spa
- Well established front and rear gardens including avocado, lime & peach trees
- 1.5Kw solar system
- 5000L rain water tank + pump to the laundry
- Electronic irrigation system
- Garden shed
- And lots more....
The Delfin Woodlands estate which is spread over 137 hectares, has been carefully planned to maintain and enhance its natural surroundings. Each home is within walking distance of a park which features numerous community facilities including BBQs, shelters, picnic areas, a kick-about area, children's play area with swing and climbing peak, the iconic Woodlands coloured poles and large timber arbours framing the pathways.
Woodlands, Waterford is just a short drive to the Beenleigh town centre with its transport hub for easy rail or motorway access to the CBD & Gold Coast, as well as being in the heart of a growing industrial region with thousands of new jobs being created at industrial estates in Yatala & Crestmead.
This great region also features:
- Private & public schools close by including the Canterbury Anglican College, Bethania Lutheran Primary School & Edens Landing State School.
- Local shops at Holmview including Woolworths, 7Eleven & various fast food outlets
- Bunnings & Aldi just around the corner off Logan River Rd, and it's only a short drive to the Logan Hyperdome & Ikea.
- More shopping & infrastructure projects are in the pipeline as this fast-growing region expands through Holmview & Bahrs Scrub
- Just a short drive to Tamborine Mountain & the Gold Coast for your weekend getaways
Call Joe Farr or Michael Conrick to book your private tour.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.