CALL JOE & THEY SELL IN 3 DAYS
This property is a must see for buyers looking for contemporary living with a bush and ocean
Architecturally designed and built in 2004 the sail like quality of the roof, ceiling height and
expansive use of floor to ceiling glass draws an abundance of natural light into the home.
The views from the house offer the best of both worlds, never to be built on Rainforest and
uninterrupted views to the Coast; on a clear day you can see the white caps on the ocean.
The home is built on 3 levels:
Ground floor – formal entrance hall and double lock up garage.
Level One offers a spacious open plan kitchen and living area, massive sliding glass doors
open on 2 sides to covered verandas facing north and eastwards. There are 2 bedrooms on
this level; one with a large sliding glass doors opening onto the side veranda and garden,
the other bedroom on this level has views of the rear patio and rainforest back garden.
You’ll also find the laundry alcove on this level, cleverly designed to mimic the kitchen it has
created a stylish and functional space with close proximity to the drying area at the back of
Level two offers an impressive master bedroom, walk in robe, ensuite and private veranda
with views east towards the coast. This room has ample space for lounge and TV to make it
the perfect parents retreat. There is a 4th bedroom on this level recently fitted with a new
Fujitsu A/C unit.
The rear of the house offers a patio and tiered gardens. The rainforest trees in this garden
are a perfect haven for local birds and a place to retreat and enjoy natural shade and
The present owners purchased this house 10 months ago. With the intention that it would
be their ‘Forever Home’ it has been extensively renovated to a very high standard. They are
reluctantly selling for family reasons.
Major House Features:
- Architecturally designed.
- Brand new kitchen, Caesar stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including 900-wide pyrolitioc multi-function oven, smoked glass
- Westinghouse 4-door plumbed fridge to remain in the kitchen with purchase
mirrored splashback, pendant lighting over bench top, shaker style soft close doors and
- Brand new wide board Spotted Gum flooring in hallways and main living areas on ground
floor and level 1
- Wide louvre shutters to all windows on level 2.
- Newly painted inside and outside.
- All metal decking has been refurbished and re rigged.
- Professionally landscaped – side timber stairs connect the front of the dwelling to the rear
patio and back door. Front garden wide planter box, boardwalk and new turfing to the front
garden. And ideal space for kids to play or for a future inground pool. It is a private space
with no visibility from the street, and not overlooked by neighbours.
- Stunning roof design efficiently captures rainwater stored in the sub floor of the garage in a
- 60,000 L tank.
- Extensive use of glass sliding doors. Several fitted with ‘Crimsafe’ doors improve airflow
whilst ensuring security when not at home.
- Verandas north and east on level 1 and level 2
- Generous double lock up garage with remote closing. Room for hobbyist or home handy
man and 2 cars. Concrete driveway.
- Total 3 split level A/C s Ceiling fans to 4 bedrooms and main living area.
Plenty of warranties to carry over with the purchase for items like appliances and finishings like stone bench-tops.
Inspections welcome by appointment.
Heating & Cooling
- 4 door Westinghouse plumbed fridge
- 900 wide 'dual fuel' multi-function pyrolitic oven