CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS TO SELL. AFFORDABLE HOME ON THE ISLANDS
There is Sovereign Islands.....and there is Knightsbridge Parade! Knightsbridge Parade has the most expensive homes on the Gold Coast, after Hedges Avenue in Mermaid Beach. The streets are dotted with homes priced at $5 million, $10 million and even $12 million - and even include a $45 million currently on the market.
At this entry level price, the land alone in years to come, will cost more than the house.
Double storey house with high ceilings, facing North at the front and South at the canal. A quick 3 minutes to the Broadwater and safe canal shelter from the winds for your boat.
Downstairs consists of:
- High ceilings to the foyer
- 1 bedroom with its own ensuite and internal access to the pool
- Open floor office with cabinetry
- Open floor kitchen, dining and living area
- Open floor movie theatre with surround sound system speakers
- Internal patio next to swimming pool
- Kitchen with Butler's pantry and built-in coffee maker
- Stainless steel appliances, twin gas stove with two ovens
- Laundry with ample cupboard space and a separate room for additional storage
- Powder room with toilet
- Covered outdoor patio divided into two sections separated by stairs
- Electric shade sails for protection against the elements
- Sunken storage for under the house for fishing gear or kayaks
- Pontoon to accommodate a large boat
Upstairs consists of:
- Large formal living area with access to a balcony with weather protective shutters
- 3 bedrooms all ensuited, one with private balcony with weather protective shutters
- Master bedroom with his/her robes, private balcony with weather protective shutters
Other amenities include:
- Ducted airconditioning throughout
- 6 car spaces - 3 double lockup garage, 3 covered carport spaces
- Save on electricity with 34 solar panels
- In-ground swimming pool
- Land size at 641m2
- Golf putting green at the front of the house
Located on the sought after Sovereign Islands, this exclusive precinct is just a few minutes to a plethora of fine dining and boutique shopping, not to mention living in one of the most luxurious Gold Coast post codes.
Inspections welcome by appointment.