*IF YOU ARE AFTER A 2 BEDROOM OR 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I CAN SEND YOU INFORMATION*
Live the luxury life with one of this spectacular apartments in the all new "The Star Residences" located on Casino Drive in Broadbeach. These stunning residences have been selling fast and are in high demand. Rising above the shimmering Gold Coast skyline, Epsilon at The Star Residences presents buyers with a unique opportunity to live in the heart of The Star Gold Coast’s world-class integrated resort.
These apartments are being built with only the highest of quality fixtures and fittings throughout and will boats views that span the glittering shores of the Gold Coast beaches and lush hinterland. We have a range of 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments available to purchase, so contact Peter Ryan today for more information about this luxurious project.
- One, two and three bedroom apartments available to purchase
- Residences will begin from Level 21 all the way up to Level 63
- Each floor plan designed to have 2.7m high ceilings and floor to ceiling glazing to capture the magnificent views
- Kitchens to consist of high quality European appliances
- Plush carpet to the bedrooms & engineered timber flooring to living & kitchen
- Purchasers will have the flexibility to customise their residences with the choice of two colour schemes – a light scheme inspired by golden tones of Gold Coast’s beaches and skies to create a relaxed sense of comfort; and a dark scheme that draws from the hinterland for a sophisticated and contemporary style
- Brochures upon request; call us today for more information
Epsilon is the second tower in The Star Residences, a shining star at the point of the $2 billion masterplan development. This uniquely Australian brand encompasses the Australian landscape, with its name resonating the southern constellation or Southern Cross. So if you want to live among the stars in this beautiful development, then give Peter Ryan a call today to discuss options.
Disclaimer: Platinum Properties has made all efforts to ensure the information provided, as a convenience, is accurate and free from errors in all respects, for the property offered. However we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability for any errors or inaccuracies. Prospective purchasers should make all efforts to verify information contained herein and conduct their own research. Additionally, all property prices displayed are current at the time of issue.