Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, this home backs onto the proposed Regatta Waters parkland and is just a few minutes drive to the Oxenford Shopping centre.
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has been freshly painted and hosts 2 living areas. The size of the backyard is perfect for large families that have kids, with plenty of room for them to play or even set up the trampoline. The patio is the newest addition to the property which is a decent size for entertaining.
- 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home
- Spacious open plan tiled family room
- Carpeted lounge room with retractable ceiling fan
- Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
- Huge 3.7m x 5.85m undercover patio
- Kitchen with electric cook top, dishwasher & brand new oven
- Air conditioned family room
- Fans in master bedroom & lounge area
- Double lock up garage
- SORRY, NO PETS!