BOASTING COASTAL VIEWS FOR DAYS!
Where else on the coast could you expect to get a gross return of over $1,300 per week on a purchase of under $800,000.
Divided into 3 self contained, but centrally connected sectors, (each with a private entrance) it can be a stylish multi generation home or housing cooperative with a huge, as yet undeveloped downstairs area which can be for further accommodation, a studio, or simply a workshop or vehicle space.
Situated on Magnetic Drive with the utmost stunning views of Surfers Paradise skyline and the ocean, this would also suit a large family looking for a tree change, or alternatively this home can be a magnet for the creative lateral thinking set — artists, musos, cooks/chefs, craftspeople, yoga and meditation teachers all seeking a perfect work/meeting space for weekend workshops or gatherings.
- Motivated sellers instructions are "PRESENT ALL OFFERS"
- Large 1,002m2 block
- Stunning views of the Gold Coast & Ocean
- 2x 3 bedroom self contained accommodation
- 1x 2 bedroom self contained accommodation
- Multiple spacious living & dining areas throughout
- Modern kitchens with quality appliances
- Modern bathrooms with quality fittings
- Separate toilets
- Two large balconies/decks with stunning coastal views
- Separate laundry plus storage areas
- Huge potential to extend and build on
- Huge storage underneath house
- Quiet, family friendly street
- and lots more
Conveniently located on the North side of Tamborine Mountain, you will have easy access to all that the Mountain has to offer. For more information or to arrange a private viewing, call Joe Farr today.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $760000.
Interest Rate (p.a)