AN OLDIE BUT A GOODIE!
If you are looking for a unit that is close to the Broadwater and the many restaurants on the Golden Mile in Labrador, then this one is a must to be viewed.
Hidden away from the traffic noise of Frank St and with glimpses to the Broadwater, this property would be a great entry level unit for the first home buyers.
- 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom first floor unit
- Some Broadwater views from the balconies
- Open plan living area
- Updated Kitchen with good storage space
- Neat bathroom with new vanity
- Single car carport parking space
- Low body corp of just $27 per week
- Rental potential of $300 per week
- long term development potential
Whether you are looking for a low entry level investment of your first home get in quick for a viewing on this little gem. Close to major shopping centres, transport, schools and the magnificent Broadwater. Call Dianne McMaster today for more information or to view.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.