TRANQUIL HINTERLAND HIDEAWAY!
This beautifully renovated home is perfectly positioned amongst lush greenery making this hinterland hideaway your very own serene environment to relax in. The current owners have made nearly $100,000 in renovations throughout which includes a brand new kitchen, renovated bathroom and ensuite, new carpets, new roller blinds, new fans and light fittings, complete repaint to the inside and out, Jotul Scandinavian matt black wood heater, Titan tool shed and complete landscaped gardens and grounds including retaining walls. All the hard work has literally been done for you, all you have to do is move in!
Multiple living areas can be found across the home with the main lounge with wood heater featuring alongside the brand new kitchen. Another separate, open space can be used as a rumpus room and dining area which flows out the undercover alfresco area. This is one of the perfect spots to relax and wind down. There is also another paved entertainment area which also flows off the rumpus room.
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• 2 renovated bathrooms
• Master with ensuite
• Open plan living and brand new kitchen
• Second spacious living area
• Lounge room with brand new Jotul wood heater
• Brand new kitchen with glass display wall cupboards, stone bench tops, soft close drawers, falcon classic 90cm oven & canopy, Induction cook tops & Miele dishwasher
• Multiple entertainment areas with beautiful surroundings
• Titan shed
• Landscaped gardens and grounds
• New carpet, blinds, fans & light fittings
• Complete repaint to the whole house, inside and out
This is the perfect hinterland hideaway with beautiful rainforest surroundings that you have been looking for. Only a 20 minute drive to Oxenford and the M1. To see more of this wonderful home, contact Joe Farr today to book a private inspection.
Heating & Cooling
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $595000.
Interest Rate (p.a)