Beautiful Water Views From Your Balcony, Only 150m To The Broadwater
Have you been looking for a Broadwater apartment, but are needing a little extra space on a budget? Then you may have found just the right one! Step inside this immaculately kept bright and airy, east facing apartment located on the 3rd floor in the sought after Sapphire Of The Broadwater Building in Labrador.
From the investor seeking solid rental returns combined with a reasonable body corporate fee, to the owner occupier looking to downsize but still with room to entertain family and friends, this apartment will tick all the boxes. Only 150 metres to the Broadwater and waterfront restaurants and cafes.
- Vacant & ready to go
- 2 bedrooms plus a study
- 2 bathrooms
- Master with ensuite & WIR
- Second bedroom with built in robe
- Open plan living & dining
- Galley style kitchen with s/steel appliances
- Balcony with stunning Broadwater views
- Ducted air conditioning
- Custom made storage above car space (2.4 x 1.3)
- Basement parking for 1
- Approx. rental return $475-$495 pw
- Excellent for investors & owner occupiers
- In-ground swimming pool, 2x BBQ areas
- Fully equipped gym, Spa, Residents lounge w kitchen
- Pet friendly building, Low body corp of $85pw
Truly in a perfect location with only metres walk to the magnificent Broadwater, restaurants & cafes and public transport, whilst only a 7 minute drive to Harbour Town, Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital & Southport CBD. Come and see this wonderful apartment for yourself. For more information, please contact the listing agent.
Disclaimer: Platinum Properties has made all efforts to ensure the information provided, is accurate and free from errors in all respects, for the property offered. However we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability for any errors or inaccuracies. Prospective purchasers should make all efforts to verify information contained herein and conduct their own research.