Well Built Family Home Ready For You!
Located in the well-established and much sought-after Parkwood Golf Course community, this home is spacious, well-built and sits in one of the quietest cul-de-sacs in Parkwood. With barely 20 homes in the street, this private oasis is somewhere you'll want to stay for many years to come.
Features include the following:
- 1,035m2 block, Gold Course Frontage
- Only 350m to the Parkwood Light Rail Station
- 5 spacious bedrooms + a study
- 3 fully equipped bathrooms
- Master with spa bath ensuite & WIR
- Multiple living areas throughout offering ample space
- Huge kitchen with beautiful stone bench tops, decorative lighting, generous fridge space & spacious pantry and cupboard space
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck with elevated positioning to capture a breeze
- Stunning in-ground swimming pool
- Double garage and plenty of additional driveway space
- Side access with enough room for a boat or caravan
- Security screens & ceiling fans throughout, plus high ceilings
- Air conditioning for comfort
Parkwood has fast become a Northern Gold Coast hotspot, as it is now home to the Griffith University campus (one of the biggest in the country), the Gold Coast University Hospital, the new Gold Coast Private Hospital precinct, the refurbished Parkwood International Golf Club and home of the Titans NRL club, and plenty of independent businesses and public transport.
Inspections welcome by appointment.