Tamborine's Most Luxurious Holiday Home!
The Jewel in the Crown of the Gold Coast!
Tamborine Mountain is the Jewel in the crown of the Gold Coast, with more and more people holidaying in the mountain seeking a more relaxed vibe. Affectionately known as the ‘Hinterland paradise’, Tamborine is one of Queensland’s most tightly held secrets. Full of tropical rainforests, populated with distinctively colourful exotic birds and many unique variations of flora and fauna – come and enjoy the amazing views on offer and get a taste of the great mountain community.
Architecturally designed with soaring ceilings, clean lines and the most stylish design imaginable, stepping into this home is like stepping onto the final reveal of ‘The Block’. Skillfully built into the contours of the land, this home is not only spacious but master-crafted to your every desire and whim, and there is not one thing this house lacks! It’s the perfect entertainer’s holiday home that will be the envy of all your friends!
With the house being just over 2 years old, the following features are sure to delight:
– Master suite with balcony/deck access, views out over the gorge and the pool, expansive walk-in robe with built-in cabinets
– Ensuite with extra large shower with rain head, his ‘n’ hers vanities and cupboards, with plenty of room
– 4 additional spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with dual vanities, good size shower and tub
– 3 separate living areas that open onto the deck as well as a sitting area
– Kitchen with Butler’s pantry, chef’s cooktop, state of the art appliances, huge island bench with stone benchtops and soft-close drawers and cupboards
– Ducted airconditioning throughout plus retractable ceiling fans
– High quality timber floorboards throughout
– Built-in sound system and designer lighting
– Built-in pool and heated spa
– Double lockup garage
– Landscaped gardens
– Mountainous views out over the gorge and hills
The Farrecian is one of the finest holiday homes on the mountain and is certain to be somewhere you’ll return year after year for family holidays and special events.
Minimum 2 night stay - usually $700/night during the week and $800/night on weekends.
Heating & Cooling
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outside Spa
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Inside Spa
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room