Luxurious Home in The Gold Coast Hinterland
Step inside this magnificent north facing, immaculately kept family home in the Gold Coast Hinterland. This luxury home is absolutely stunning inside and out and has style in every room. This home offers spacious living areas throughout and is the perfect entertainer. You will find four bedrooms throughout with the designer master bedroom featuring its own electric fireplace, walk in robe, built in mahogany and marble bedside tables which feature bedside drop chandeliers and reading lights, and a carrara marble ensuite with a double shower enclosure, both with individual waterfall and handheld showers.
Feelings of grandeur can be experienced from the vast porcelain tiled areas such as the open plan living area, dining room with an Egyptian crystal chandelier, lounge and family rooms as well as the designer kitchen which features only top quality finishing’s such as Caesar stone benchtops, Miele dishwasher, St George double oven and a bar area with a built in fridge, deep sink and wood fireplace. The outdoor entertainment area by the stunning in ground pool in one of the stars of the home with its very own outdoor kitchen which makes this the perfect place for hosting parties and guests.
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built ins
- 2 exquisite bathrooms
- Designer master bedroom with electric fireplace, ensuite and walk in robe
- Open plan living, dining with Egyptian crystal chandelier
- Spacious lounge and family room
- Designer kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and top quality appliances
- Bar area with a built in fridge, deep sink and wood fireplace
- Huge tiled outdoor entertainment area with its very own outdoor kitchen
- Stunning, sparkling in ground swimming pool, fully fenced
- Incredible views of Canungra Valley and Mt Tamborine Travertine
- Modern 600x600cm porcelain tiles throughout
- 2x remote blinds covering the entertainment area
- 2x bores & full watering system to the whole property
- Full security system and electric gates
- Intercom throughout
- Huge rain water tank and a large shed
- 8 mango trees, Established easy maintenance gardens
- Accessible tranquil running creek
- Fully fenced pet area
- Very private, serene luscious enclosed yard
This home has so many more wonderful features to list but you really have to see it for yourself to appreciate the work that has gone into making this place the beautiful home it is today. The current owners have kept the property in immaculate condition throughout and now it’s your turn to own this magnificent sanctuary. Contact Joe Farr to book your very own private inspection.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1245000.
Interest Rate (p.a)