Large Block, Quiet Cul-de-sac backing on to Reserve
LOCATION ! LOCATION! LOCATION!
Minutes walk to the MARINA
Boating? Fishing? Whichever one floats your boat.. This is the perfect home for you!
Located in the beautiful seaside town of Jacobs and backing onto a tranquil nature reserve which can never be built on is this large 4 bedroom + study family home. First time offered to the market, this home boasts one and one only owner in it's lifetime.
The current owners have kept this home in immaculate condition and have the place very well looked after. A walking track right from your backyard down to the water is one of the wonderful features this home has to offer its next owners. Perfect for the growing family or a retired couple looking for a more relaxed lifestyle in the boating and fishing town of Jacobs Well.
- 793m2 block
- 4 bedrooms plus a study/5th bedroom
- Master bedroom with double length walk in robe & large ensuite
- Two spacious living areas throughout
- Formal dining area
- Large kitchen with quality appliances (brand new dishwasher & near new oven)
- Large sun room/entertainment area - Fully screened & enclosed
- Beautiful green backyard - Room for a pool
- 20,0000 litre water tank
- Bio sewage system with a hose connection for watering the garden
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Solar panels & system, Gutter meshing around house
- And lots more features to be appreciated
You will find local shops, a tavern, chemist and various other shops just metres down the road. Local schools are close by and the M1 is only a 10 minute drive. Also close to Ormeau station, Pimpama and the new Coomera Westfield. Contact Richard Ocic on 0434 059 196 today for more information or keep an eye out for open home times.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care and attention has been taken to ensure that the information contained in the above advertisement is true and correct at the time of publication, Platinum Properties gives no warranty or assurance and makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information contained. It is advised that any prospective purchaser make their own enquiries and/or inspection prior to purchase.