SOLD! SOLD! OH ANTONIO, YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!!!
Secluded estate of cleared acres in the heart of a horse loving acreage suburb in the Gold Coast Hinterland. The house was built in 2006 by the owner to take advantage of the Valley views over Guanaba and the Tamborine Mountain foothills. Say goodbye to city cramp and say hello to country living with city convenience.
Originally zoned commercial, the owners applied for a conversion to rural residential. STCA can be reversed back to commercial to suit commercial ventures.
- Built to suit a large family, 72sq home with dual living in mind
- Classic colonial home with 4m wide veranda to enjoy the views and the summers
- Upstairs consists of four bedrooms, an ensuite and two bathrooms
- All rooms have access to the veranda
- Two living areas, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Kitchen with great views of the valley and estate
- Timber floors throughout - 12 ft ceilings
Downstairs (Granny Flat with separate entrance):
- Two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, laundry, and entertainment room
- 14 ft ceilings, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Carport for 4 cars and covered patio with views
- Commercial shed with 3 phase power - will suit tradies or builders
- High roofed ceilings, insulated with 2 wide high roller doors
- 2 bedrooms, kitchen, 2 toilets, 225m area
- Separate septic tank and water tank
- High roofed carport attached to the shed for trucks or machinery
- 103,000 litres of water spread over 4 tanks
- 2 dams, ideal for horses or ponies
- 7.19 acres of lush grass, fully cleared
- Established mature fruit trees
Call Antonio today for your own private inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.