2 HA, RENOVATED, EAST FACING, VIEWS, POSITION!
A gorgeous Queenslander, perfectly positioned to capture the easterly breezes and the picturesque views from just about every window. Be enchanted by its character and old-world charm.
The lounge, kitchen and dining area flows seamlessly out to the veranda area where you can sit and relax in your very own tranquil environment. The slow combustion fireplace adds to the delightful warmth this property gives.
- 9ft ceilings, expansive open plan living and dining
- 4 spacious bedrooms, one with a bay window, spacious bathroom, separate toilet
- Master with ensuite, walk in robe and air conditioning
- Amazing kitchen with beautiful timber benchtops, breakfast bar, double sink, stainless steel appliances, gas oven and dishwasher
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, wide timber floorboards and carpeted bedrooms.
- Large laundry
- Wrap around veranda with breathtaking views and bar
- 9m x 6m shed, 3 x 9 Carport attached
- A ramp from the carport for ease of access. Room under house to build in
- 2 hectares of land (approx 5 acres) Dog proof fencing of 2.5 acres
- Level pad half way up to create a second dwelling (STCA)
- Avocado tree, Leaf screen, 33,000 ltr water tank underground
- Fantastic neighbours!!!
Only 9km from the beautiful township of Canungra and only a 45 minute drive to the pristine golden beaches at the Gold Coast. O’Reilly’s Canungra Valley Vineyard is also just around the corner.
Canungra Creek is a favourite spot for bird watching. The creek is also home to platypus, walking tracks, waterfalls and picnic spots can be found along the creek.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Heating & Cooling
Slow Combustion Fireplace