Shangri-La is a fictional place described in the 1933 novel “Lost Horizon” by British author James Hilton. Hilton describes Shangri-La as a mystical, harmonious valley. Shangri-La has become synonymous with an earthly paradise, a permanent happy island isolated from the world. Have I got your attention yet?? In the novel, the people who live at Shangri-La are almost immortal, living hundreds of years beyond normal lifespan and only very slowly ageing in appearance. Now, there is only one catch.. You have to buy this property to receive the benefits of a stress free environment!
The property is surrounded by 8 acres of absolute privacy from the road, and has two separate entrances. There are several mature fruit trees and established landscaping with sufficient water from 3 dams on the property and serviced by a 200,000L water tank.
- Dual living, single storey house
- Main house has four spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom has a large ensuite with sunken bath and a walk in robe which leads to a winter sunroom
- Second and Third bedrooms share a two-way bathroom, closet and WIR
- Fourth bedroom or Office with access to veranda and heated outdoor spa
- Open plan kitchen with Italian marble granite bench tops
- Kitchen also gives you access to a wraparound veranda overlooking the property and stunning in-ground swimming pool
- Large living areas with slow combustion fireplace and wet bar
- Video projector allowing to convert to a home theatre with Bose speakers
- Fully self-contained granny flat, detached from main residence
- 25 x solar panels worth approx. $10,000
Inspections are by appointment only. A viewing of this property is a must. Contact Antonio Contreras now for more information on this earthly paradise.
Disclaimer: Platinum Properties has made all efforts to ensure the information provided, as a convenience, is accurate and free from errors in all respects, for the property offered. However we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability for any errors or inaccuracies. Prospective purchasers should make all efforts to verify information contained herein and conduct their own research. Additionally, all property prices displayed are current at the time of issue.
Property Code: 1355
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $1100000.
Interest Rate (p.a)