IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY - MUST BE SOLD!
The owner of this immaculate 4 bedroom PLUS study home wants to see it SOLD and will consider all reasonable offers. This is the perfect investment opportunity for an astute investor, currently rented at $570 per week with a long term tenant in place. This beautifully designed home would be attractive to families, empty nesters or to professional couples, making it a highly desirable and in demand rental property for many years to come.
The layout of this home flows perfectly out from the living area onto the covered entertainment area with massive timber deck. The large master bedroom features an ensuite, air conditioning and a ceiling fan and also has access to the covered entertainment area. The other 3 double bedrooms all feature built-in robes. This home also has sufficient room to park a caravan or boat securely off street.
- 4 spacious bedrooms PLUS a study/additional living area
- 2 bathrooms with porcelain floor to ceiling tiling
- Main bathroom with shower, bath tub and separate toilet
- Master with ensuite, walk in robe, air conditioning and access to entertainment area
- Air conditioned, tiled open plan living areas
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans and feature lighting throughout
- Massive covered entertainment area
- Double lock up garage with internal access and storage
- Low maintenance yard
- Room for a caravan or boat
- Extra-large laundry
- Quiet street, single level home opposite nature reserve
- Stunning tiling around the entire home including the driveway
Homes in this area are in high demand due to their close proximity to absolutely everything. Just minutes down the road you will find Runaway Bay Shopping Centre and Harbour Town and it’s only a short walk to the local primary school, parks and the Broadwater. Close-by is the Coombabah wetlands with its walking and riding tracks. This perfectly positioned low maintenance home offers style, space, comfort and privacy and it MUST BE SOLD!
For more details or to arrange a private viewing, please contact one of the listing agents provided.
Property Code: 1277