Modern Queenslander With Endless Features!
Walk inside this gorgeous Queenslander and be swept away by not only it's character and old-world charm, but it's stunning finishes and huge living spaces that bring it straight into the modern day. With flowing entertaining spaces at both the front and rear of this property, take the indoors outdoors and enjoy what Queensland is known best for. Not to mention the massive yard, that holds so much opportunity for changes like pools, veggie gardens and additional entertaining features. With approx 77% home ownership in the suburb and positioned on a bend of the Brisbane River on all sides except South, this area screams affluence, stability and family-friendly, established properties. If you're an investor, such a tightly held suburb will certainly attract excellent rental returns into your portfolio for future growth.
Features include the following:
- 4 great size bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modern ensuite plus main bathroom for guests
- Open flowing living areas throughout
- Kitchen with flawless finishes and breakfast bar for family flexibility
- Front and rear covered entertaining decks that flow seamlessly between indoors and outdoors
- Plenty of natural light throughout
- Positioned perfectly to catch the breeze
- Ample yard space to add a pool down the track
- Fenced from the street with established greenery for added privacy
Located across the road from the local park, approx 360 metres to the local train station for commuters and barely a hundred metres from the sports ground, this home is not only convenient but it's an absolute entertaining gem hidden away from the street. There are so many opportunities for the future hidden in this home!
The pictures honestly don't do it the justice it deserves and really must be seen to be truly appreciated.
Inspections welcome by appointment.
Property Code: 1307