BEAUTIFUL HOME INSIDE AND OUT WITH STUNNING HINTERLAND VIEWS
Located in the brand new estate called “Huntington Rise” you will find this stunning 4 bedroom plus office home which is only 5 years old. Maudsland has recently been voted the most attractive suburb for families and this home presents so well throughout, you will fall in love at first sight. Perfect for the growing family, this home has a spacious living area plus a large media room and a decent sized backyard for the kids to play.
The open plan living and dining flows from the modern kitchen which features stainless steel appliances including a built in coffee machine and microwave, as well as dishwasher, a breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space on offer. From the living area and media room you will find access to the large entertainment area. The alfresco dining area with an outdoor kitchen area flows down onto another undercover timber decking which overlooks the stunning hinterland views. The home also features solar panels, 5x air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout the entire home.
- 5 years old (still under builders warranty)
- Cul-de-sac, single level home, 779m2 block
- Elevated position to catch the breezes
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master with ensuite, walk in robe and air conditioning
- Kitchen with built in coffee machine and microwave
- Air conditioned open plan living and dining area
- Large media room
- Undercover alfresco dining with a BBQ area
- Undercover timber decking off the alfresco area
- 5x split system air conditioners
- Solar panels
- Large shed and 2x water tanks
- Double lock up garage
- Side access
- Stunning hinterland views
- Spacious and stunning throughout
Huntington Rise is only an 8 to 10 minute drive from the Westfield Shopping Centre at Helensvale, Pacific Pines and Oxenford. You will also find an array of public and private schools in the vicinity. If you have been looking at upgrading the home for you and the family, then why not choose this stunning home located in the brand new estate “Huntington Rise” in the suburb that has been voted the most attractive to families.
Property Code: 1285